Thursday, April 5, 2018

Vegetables for Lunch: Apple Cranberry Chicken

I do not enjoy eating vegetables, but I know I need to get more vegetables into my diet. It can't all be salad, I need to find new and creative solutions. I am exploring a bunch of different options and I'll bring you along with me!


Today we are trying Lean Cuisine Apple Cranberry Chicken. It takes around 4 minutes in the microwave and 280 calories.

The first thing I notice is this dish has green beans. I'm not a big green bean eater, but I was able to choke them down using the apple cranberry sauce that pools at the bottom of the bowl. Everything else was fantastic - the carrots, the chicken, everything. The downside - it had orzo pasta (it looks like rice) which is not a vegetable.

Would I eat this again? YES




No comments:

Post a Comment