Monday, April 9, 2018

Support Group: Armour Thyroid

I scour the support groups for some of the best questions and answers. Everyone's names are removed for privacy. Answers may be summarized and/or edited.

QUESTION:  Does anyone take Armour Thyroid and is it working for you?

ANSWERS:

  • I take it and it saved my life. The synthetic stuff was killing me .
  • I started taking it in August. I had a rough first week transition from Synthroid but since then my energy has improved and stayed more consistent.
  • Switched from Synthroid to Armour years ago and feel much better. As close to normal as I guess I’ll ever feel
  • Yes! It gave me as much of my life back as i'll ever get! Life changer!
  • I was opposite felt horrible on armour and didn’t feel human till I got on namebrand synthroid generic didn’t cut it either! Now I feel great. My doctors told me the armour pills vary from pill to pill on how much your actually getting as you can’t precisely regulate each pill with the way it’s made
  • Yes, I switched to Armour 17 years ago just 4 months after thyroidectomy. The quality of life and health issues dramatically improved! About 7 years ago I changed to Nature-Thyroid, which seems very good and consistent. 
  • I took Armour thyroid and it increased the size of my tumours!!! never again!!!
  • I take Armour and it’s been fantastic







Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nutritionist, nor personal trainer. Never take medical advice over the internet. Seek the advice of your doctor before following any of the recommendations made during this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment