Sunday, June 5, 2016

Doctor Check-up Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my doctor appointment for my six month check-up. The purpose is to make sure the depression medicine is still OK. I had to go on depression medicine two years ago, shortly after my first goiter was detected. During this visit, I also want to get a mile check to look for skin cancer. Dad just had skin cancer removed from his chin and that is a good reminder for everyone to get checked regularly. I also want to get my weight gain checked - I have added 45 pounds since going on the depression medicine. Some of it is my fault for eating the wrong things - but even when I do everything right, I am not seeing results. I have been hitting the gym every day for an hour and eating right and the scale just isn't moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment