Monday, June 6, 2016

Doctor Check-up Results

Two years ago, around March 2014, my doctor said my thyroid was enlarged. I got really worried as I went through an ultrasound and some radiation test only to determine everything was fine. The doctor was puzzled during a checkup in the fall of 2014 because he found the thyroid to have returned to a normal size.

During today's doctor visit, I asked the doctor to check moles and thyroid. The doctor felt around my throat and told me the left side of the thyroid was enlarged. He told me he wanted to get a new ultrasound to see what was going on.

Luckily, I was able to get a same day ultrasound appointment. I am less concerned this time because I have been through all this before. The ultrasound experience was identical to the one I have two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment