Thursday, August 9, 2018

Vegetables for lunch: Beed Margot

Today we are going to try Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Beef Merlot. These lunches are supposed to be veggie lunches and this one mostly is. There is very little beef in this dish compared to veggies.



Included in the meal is beef, potatoes, carrots, and green beans in a merlot sauce for 180 calories. It takes 4.5 minutes to microwave.



My dish has an ample amount of free means. My definition of ample amount is anything more than one because green beans aren't my favorite. I can usually choke them down, but not my favorite. This dish actually has a dozen green beans. The cooking process steams them, and then you mix in the sauce.

I never have problems eating carrots or potatoes and those were a delight. The meat was OK.

Would I eat this again?  YES

No comments:

Post a Comment