Friday, January 26, 2018

My Office Snack

As previously mentioned, I am no longer sleepy thanks to my CPAP, and I have energy thanks to finally getting my thyroid medicine levels correct. I am past the holidays so it is time to get all this weight off. I am employing many of the techniques I have already described in this blog and am down five pounds so far.

Something I struggle with is snacking during the day at work. I'll often have crackers, chips, nuts, or candy at my desk and several times during the work day, I go for a snack.

I have been doing something different for several weeks and it is working well. I place a bowl of tangerines, celery, and peanut butter on my desk and snack on those instead of reaching for the crackers.

I was surprised how well this works! If I am working on a report or on a long boring telephone call, I just stack and get some fruits and vegetable's added to my diet. It is surprisingly filling and satisfying.

 
 
What do you do for snacks during the day? Do you snack during the workday?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment